Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

Beauty Care
I finally had a good sleep today. Went to bed at 11am and woke up at 7pm, I really had a relaxing day today, watched tv and was lying down on the bed with Neutrogena Facial Fairness masker for a good 20 minutes, I feel so fresh although I do still have bags under my eyes which I need to rectify it soon, I might go out tomorrow to Guardian Pharmacy and find something for my eyes.

I was browsing and finally, after a long search to find an old song from Fariz RM called "Sakura", I got it!!! I'm so happy! I've been in love with that song since years years ago when I was young, I heard it again when it was sung by Rossa on TV and it inspired me again to find that song online and yes I got it...hahaha

Back to Cee...


♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 13 March 2006 at 3:49 AM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 5 Comments