Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

I need Sleep!
I still think that I need more sleep, but each time I try to sleep, I couldnt, I tried to switch on the TV so I could fall asleep while watching and it didnt work so I put my mp3 on and played the soft songs , I drifted to sleep and when it's off by itself I automatically woken up, coz it wasnt a dreamless sleep but rather like many scenes were playing in my subconscious according to the songs that played.

The Foodcourt near me has ayam panggang, although it's way different from ayam panggang in Indonesia but the taste was not so bad at all. I ordered the same menu each time I went there and the third time I went there, they are out of stock! So I switched to Japanese food which is quite nice. Teriyaki is my favorite.


♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 17 March 2006 at 2:07 AM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 4 Comments