Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

Rainy Days
It was raining yesterday, so heavy that I could feel the drizzle came in through my open window when I was sleeping, it woke me up, I felt soothed and calmed by it and the sound of the heavy rain outside my window, I didnt want to get up, I was just lying there, hugging my bolster and look out my window to the dark sky. I stretch my arm to the bedside table to reach my mobile and then I took a snap of this pic.

I didnt get up untill the rain stopped and bloody hell, my toothache is starting to mess with me again. I took a shower and brush it with alot of toothpaste and just ignore the pain. I could stand it only for an hour coz it started to get nasty on me, I really wanted to take the medicine that I took for toothache a few days ago that got me with swollen eyes as side effect but then I didnt dare coz who knows what would be swelling this time? So I tried to ignore the pain.

It's 10.37AM in the morning and I have been awake all night! I need to sleep soon and when I woke up, I'll go to the Guardian Pharmacy and look for another medicine, hopefully it'll work coz right now I'm allergic to Dentist besides no money to pay for it.

I need sleep.....


♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 01 April 2006 at 10:30 AM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 4 Comments