Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

The Underworld Evolution
I Watched the 9pm show of The Underworld Evolution. Much better than the previous ones I think, but it's abit looks like "Lord Of The Ring", Anywayz i always enjoy Vampire's movies so I loved it.

I saw Milla Jovovich's new movie is coming out soon called "Ultra Violet", it's almost the same like "Aeon Flux", Girls rule!! next that i want to watch is the new "Big Momma's".

"League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" is showing on Channel 5 right now, I love Sean Connery and Stuart Townsend. Yeah although I've watched it before, it's a habit of mine to watch a movie over and over again, especially those that i love!

Back to watching...


♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 12 March 2006 at 8:59 PM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 6 Comments