Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

V for Vendetta!
I watched this movie last night, I thought it was cool in the beginning and then turned to boring in the middle and then sad ending, so I guess I am disappointed watching it, oh well Politic is never my strong point and frankly my dear....I dont give a damn (as quoted from Gone with the wind's movie if you dont know those lines).

Anyway, the cinema is under construction, I dont know if they wanted to make it bigger or adding more shops on the same floor at Causeway Point. There werent many people watching the movie, maybe because it's a weekday. I always bought food from outside the cinesnacks and put it in my bag and eat it when the lights goes off hehehe, I know i'm bad, but I just dont really like popcorn or nachos anymore, besides they sell the food there so bloody expensive!

I bought Burger King and ate it inside while watching the movie. I went home and watch a japanese cartoon dvd called "Kyo" and just like Vendetta, it started so good but then I got bored with alot of fighting and less romance, I wish those who made the cartoon have more romantic side in them and less thirst for blood and monster, too many digimon or pokemon could drive me insane!

It's been awhile since I've read any books or comics. I might just start reading again and add more books to my collection.


♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 28 March 2006 at 9:13 AM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 5 Comments