Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

Down Under



So much emotions in my head and my heart that I feel so trapped and deppressed, it's like everything and everyone are pushing me and forcing me to the end of the cliff and I have no choice but to jump. I know I need to be alone and I need it fast before I fall apart, advices and words of opinions are beyond me now, this it the time to take actions and there's no turning back, I want to make sure for one last quiet moment to know that this decision is final and there's no one to blame but myself should I fail or fall down but I want to know if I still have the supports when I failed and fell down from those that has been with me through these trials and problems.

I've been listening to sad songs and yes I need to let the tears come out before I slap myself up and put on my brave and courage suits for the coming whirlwind;



"This is the retake of my life"
" I believe that in my life I will see an end to hopelessness, of giving up, of suffering"
"I didn't mean to hurt you, but I know That in the game of love you reap what you sow"
"Till now I've always gone by on my own"
"I must think of a new life,And I musn't give in, When the dawn comes, Tonight will be a memory too And a new day will begin"
"Why does it hurt so bad?"
"I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark"
"Once upon a time I was falling in love But now I'm only falling apart"
"Each day, each day I play the role Of someone always in control"
"Having heart is full of pain"
"my soul cried".



♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 29 April 2006 at 9:32 AM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 4 Comments