Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

Marche Movenpick
I had dinner at Marche Restaurant, invited for a birthday dinner, Oh man, I love what I saw, A row of Foodstalls with delicious and inviting food and drinks and desserts, too bad I can only take a few plates before I declared myself FULL! Those food dont come cheap either and glad I dont have to pay for it so yes, I would love to stay longer but oh well, it's free!

I went to the Oyster's stall and also to the Brazillian Chicken Kebab's stall and then to the Teppanyaki's stall and moved on to pick some drinks like rootbeer and Snappel Juice. I had some fried prawns and squids and before that the Salad, my the portion could almost defeat the main course plate!

Half hour later after I've done the eating, I browsed the desserts stalls, they have crepes, Waffles, varities of cakes and ice cream gelato and fruits, ahhhhhh Heaven! But I can only eat the chocolate truffle cake and half the crepes, I cant take anything anymore, what a shame! hahahaha

More photos of the Restaurant in my next entries. Since the Restaurant is in Suntec City, it's been so long since I went there so I went for a walk there to the fountain of wealth and watched the laser show and then up and down the escalators, in and out some shops, saw the wines exhibition there and then walk back to the train station and fell asleep on the train home.

And now Im hungry again...and drool for the other food that I saw in that restaurant, aaaahhh such indulgence.


♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 10 April 2006 at 5:43 AM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 4 Comments