Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

No Turning Back
I am ready to take on everything now, I am ready to decide, I am ready to leave, I am ready to say things that I was afraid of saying, I am ready to face whatever thrown in my face, I am ready to defend myself and most of all I am ready to move on.

Enough crying, I am not afraid anymore, I am fully rested, I am done thinking , I wont hide or run away anymore, I've discarded my self pity, I've slapped myself up and put on a smile on my face and a big sigh and look into the mirror and nodded. Yup! I am in action now and the camera's on me, the audience wanted an ending to every story, be it sad or happy ending and I'm going to give it to them.

Somehow I felt like a burden has been taken away from my heart, I could breathe and I look forward to tomorrow, I'm not afraid of uncertain future, I will take a first step forward and when I pick up my steps, I just keep going faster and I wont ever look back.

Dont let the fears rule your life and I wont give it a chance to confuse me again, and now I can at last say for sure, "Dad, I'm going home".



♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 30 April 2006 at 7:16 AM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 8 Comments