Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

Prepare to Laugh!
I watched the Ice Age 2 yesterday and I laughed all the way! I love Scrat with his nut!! I love Diego and Sloth and Manny..and best of all I love the Possum brothers!! You all gotta watch this MOVIE!

Anyway, Thanks For taking the time to tell me what you think of me! I really appreciate it. Love you all!!

I met Rie at her workplace. I passed her a present for Cee when she's going to Jakarta which by the way she's arrived today in Jakarta. I wish I could join the girls now but since I have no money to buy the airplane ticket home, I'll delay my going home. Have fun you two!! I'll wait for Rie to come back to Singapore on Saturday and hopefully we'll meet next week! *hehe titip nasgor ya jeng*

I just got a text from Cee that they're just woke up! well girls, I just woke up too!! They said they're waiting for Maya to take them to Puncak. Awwww I am jealous!!!!!! I want to go too!!! Dont forget to bring me some *Jagung Bakar* yaaaaa..hiks hiks!

I need to take a shower but it's raining outside so I'll just snuggle up on the bed and watch TV since I have no plan or nothing to do today anyway.


♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 05 April 2006 at 5:12 PM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 3 Comments