Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

Weekend is Here!
I Made this lego character Here and i was debating whether I wanted to put breasts on it or flatchested coz the one with the S on is only for the flatchested bit. I also put a "dad" tattoo on her arm coz I love my dad and I thought why not?! OH anyways, Have a great weekend to everyone not that it makes any difference for me coz everyday is weekend for me.

I am having that kind of *Unknown* mood again today, I cant describe it really, it's like sad but happy and mix with confusion and restlessness, but I also feel kind of blank and compassion, are they make any sense at all? oh I really cant describe the feeling, maybe lack of sleep and with my relationship issues and family and life make me feel this way.

I havent been spending time alone these days and I kind of miss that, the quiet moment to think about everything, just me, myself and I, but it will soon be rectified by sunday, I'll have more time to just think, analize and make some decisions before moving forward with no regrets.

I need to get away for awhile, just by myself.



♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 28 April 2006 at 7:20 AM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 6 Comments