Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

Yee Haaw!
I watched this Movie on SCTV last night, I fell in love with Val Kilmer's character as Doc Holiday, he's sooo cool! here's the summary;

"Former lawman Wyatt Earp, his two brothers and friend Doc Holliday settle in the town of Tombstone in order to lead a profitable and peaceful life but soon come into conflict with the Cowboys, a band of outlaws led by the Clanton brothers. This retelling of the Earp/Clanton feud also follows up the gunfight at the O.K. Corral with a look at the bloody consequences of the showdown."

It's too bad he's dead in the end (oops sorry spoiler!) hahaha oh well it's an old movie anyway. Wyatt Earp is a legend but I dont really into him, i'd prefer Doc Holliday aka Val Kilmer , even though he's dying of a lung disease and always look pale and sickly, he's a helluva good shooter and always win in gambling!

I ran out of credit on my mobile phone, so I cant text or receive any text or calls. I have no money to top it up yet, thankfully my toothache is giving me a reprieve by not make me suffer more than i am right now.

But my head is pounding now...I think i'm signing off!


♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 02 April 2006 at 7:10 AM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 6 Comments