Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

Break the Code
I watched this movie the other day but hasnt got the time to blog it as I have nothing much to say besides that. I wanted to read the book first but then it would be another extra money to buy the book which I could use it to buy food, it's kinda expensive for new books here. The movie was somewhat interesting to me but since i am not a catholic so I was confused at first but then I get the hang of it after awhile.

I am not feeling well today, it was raining today and I had a bad day, feeling upset and I really dont want to make others to be my punching bag so it's a good decision if I avoided people for awhile and animals. I got blocked nose, watery eyes and neck ache. The problem is not finished yet and that's all I can say.

Sorry and Thanks.


♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 27 May 2006 at 1:04 AM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 6 Comments