Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

Happy Birthday Brother!


My baby brother is 24 today!! I'm going to phone him later in the afternoon and we're going to have a long conversation. We're pretty close since we're kids, we're more than brother and sister, we're more like best friends!

My period came today and I really hate it when it comes with a cramp on my stomach and my back, I feel like just curl into a ball on the bed and thinking of taking some painkiller. I know it's only for a day or two and then it's gone but sometimes the pain is too strong for me to take it. I'm trying to sleep right now.



♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 12 May 2006 at 6:30 AM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 9 Comments