Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

Mission: Immediate Blogging
I watched MI3 and well it was okay, lots of action and it reminds me of True Lies movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. I've been trying to find one of the John Wayne's movie titled The Quiet Man, recommended by some friends and told me it was a very nice movie. It's hard to find classic movies in Singapore, it took me months to find my Blazing Saddles and Nake Jungle Movies.

I ate mushroom soup and bread for starter and then Chicken Cordon Bleu with salad and fries for main course and Cappucino Cheese Cake which I dont like but I finished it anyway, I also had Strawberry Gelato Ice Cream for dessert.

I dropped by at Guardian Pharmacy to check out the hair tonic and shampoo or vitamin for my hair coz I notice I keep having falling hair and it's alot! I have no idea why, maybe my eating habit or shall i say, lack of eating and sleeping, but anyway those tonic are so expensive! So I didnt buy it, I didnt buy the eye patch as well, and yes it's also expensive but I did buy EYE MO as I ran out of it and I can feel my eyes is tired & puffy.

My Physical Stamina is not so fit right now, been having some annoying sickness these days from flue, headaches, body aches, restless sleeps, sore eyes, sore throat, coughs, tummy ache and of course falling hair.

I hope I'll be much better next week.



♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 07 May 2006 at 6:46 PM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 6 Comments