Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

My ABC



merica or Englad : England coz that's where my sweety comes from

eauty or Personality : Personality coz "I believe the personality and the soul is what makes a person beautiful, it does not always have to be the physical appearance"

ats or Dogs : Dogs coz I used to have 2 rottweilers, a shih tju and a chow chow and I love them and miss them

ance or Sing : Sing coz I feel all sorts of emotion when i'm singing a song based on the lyric or the melody

xtrovert or Introvert : Introvert according to this Test

iction or Non-fiction : Fiction coz I love fairy tales and happy ending stories

oofy or Pluto : Pluto coz I love dogs

is/Hers or Yours : His coz I am his and only his

rritated or Irritating : Irritating coz I dont like to be irritated by people

uice or Yoghurt : Juice coz I dont like the sour taste of Yoghurt

FC or McDonald's : Mcdonald's coz I love their big breakfast!

ove or Lust : Love and it's all about making love and not making lust

oney or Looks : Money Makes the World Go Around

ight or Day : Night coz I love the quiet, the moon and the weather at night

lder or Younger : Older coz I'm in love with an older man

ale or Burnt : Pale coz burnt toast is just ewwwww

uestioned or Answered : I like all my questions to be answered

ed or Blue : Blue is always my favorite color of all time

tay or Go : I would like to stay with my sweetie and never want to go

ake or Give : Give coz I like to please and make people happy

sage or Style : I'd like to think that I'm a stylish girl and I have my own Style

ain or Plain : Vain coz I'm sure most women have abit of vanity in them

est or East : East coz I live in East Jakarta

ena or Wonderwoman : Xena the warrior princess and that's me!!hahaha oh I love playing with sword!

es or Maybe : Yes to my sweetie's proposal

ip or Unzip : Zip it, enough perverts already ehehe



1. You must answer ALL of the questions.

2. They are "this-or-that question". "Or" means you can NOT choose both
of the options. You have to choose ONLY one option.

3. Write your reason why you choose the answer.

4. If you blogged it, link your post back to this entry

http://gabrielle.blogsome.com/2006/05/15/abcs-of-me-what-i-am-what-i-prefer/

and/or trackback it

http://gabrielle.blogsome.com/2006/05/15/abcs-of-me-what-i-am-what-i-prefer/trackback/
AND copy/paste this five rules, too.

5. If you didn't blog it, answer these questions in the comment
section.





♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 16 May 2006 at 2:41 AM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 3 Comments