Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

New Layout!
I watched this movie the other day and it's absolutely hillarious and yes it reminds me of Madagascar and I love it!! I guess if I had to choose Over The Hedge movie to Da Vinci Code , I would definitely choose this one, I know it's for kids but well I'm a kid most of the times hehehe. So I'll recommend for you guys to watch this to satisfy the kid in you!

I decided to change my layout as it's almost spring and I want bright colors but still keep the simplicity of the layout so I pick this white layout by Pannasmontata. I hope you guys like it, tell me if there's something wrong with it, okay?? it takes abit to load, I still need to check what's wrong with it though but oh well.

I'll be going out later in the afternoon for a barbeque party, I'm still a little bit unwell but I guess it will be good for me to go out and get some fresh air and this is the first time this year for me to have a barbeque.

I'm going to bed!


♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 28 May 2006 at 9:36 AM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 6 Comments