Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

X-traordinary!
I watched the "X-men The Last Stand" yesterday and I have to tell you that it's better than Da vinci or Over the Hedge! I really enjoyed the movie from start to finish, I love all the characters in that movie and it's much much better than the previous X-mens. Im just a tad bit dissappointed that Archangel has so little role in there because I really find him handsome and with those white big wings, he's just HOT! I also like rogue very much and it's a shame that she has also little role there. Ok enough I wont be a spoiler so just watch the movie, hurry!! and by the way, make sure you stay untill the credit line is over coz there's something else.

I feel my eyes are getting bad, I need to take more care of it, I need to use more eye drop and I need to buy the eye gel or eye mask so I hope in no time, it'll be normal again and not so watery.

It's Mid year Sale here and I wish I have alot of money so I could shop shop shop till I broke, well i'm broke now anyway so it doesnt matter.


♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 30 May 2006 at 3:27 PM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 4 Comments