Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

Maybe..
The reason I havent participated in my Thursday Thirteen and Wordless Wednesday is because my internet connection was cut off and so I couldnt get online in time to post those two memes. When I did finally paid the Internet to connect it back on, I got busy with my other blog to update and replying emails and other stuff and I feel bad of neglecting yet another of my blog, I regretted to delete Akane-Ranma but it was unavoidable, I just feel I need some clean up to do online, lots of junks in my computer. Anyways, Maybe next month or the next I wont be online as often as I am now anymore as I almost running out of my money in my bank account *sigh* but this is a normal occurence for me as I have been through this before. It's just Maybe...


♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 23 June 2006 at 4:57 AM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 3 Comments