Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

Bloody Pirates!!
I watched the new "Pirates of Caribbean The Dead Man's Chest" yesterday and I must say that I absolutely love it love it love it, I loved their first movie and I love the 2nd although it's not finished yet, they're making trilogy out of it, just like Lord Of The Ring, I just cant wait to watch the next one!!

It's seriously funny and I always loved Orlando Bloom when I first saw him in the Lord Of The Ring, but he comes second to Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow, I just love Jack, he's cowardly brave when he wants to be but he's totally cool guy and sooo funny!! I love the adventure in the movie, treasure hunts and the island of cannibal and of course a little bit of a love story. Make sure to stay after the credit lines at the end of the movie, there's abit more.

Although I have trouble in making out most of what they said as they're speaking in a sailor kind of manner and dialects, but lots of funny scenes and actions that's just gonna make you laugh so hard!!

Anyway, I also bought the Pirates of Caribbean T-shirt and some football t-shirt but sorry Zahira, they dont have Portugal one, I've asked the guy, they only have spain, England, Netherlands, Germany, Italy and France. I bought Ocean Pacific 3/4 hipster jeans and a stripe long sleeved shirt, ooooh I just love shopping and Im not finished yet, there are more malls to visit and I might find things that are on sales more hehehe.

I love that movie!! I will buy the DVD when it comes out in stores!


♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 13 July 2006 at 4:06 PM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 3 Comments