Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

Huge Crush!
I couldnt find a bigger image of him but I guess this is not so bad. His name is Doni and he's the lead singer of a band in Indonesia called ADA BAND, actually I know of his song first before I saw the video clip, I fell in love with the song called "Langit 7 Bidadari" (means: The Sky of 7 angels) and then I saw the video clip on TV and saw him, I thought he looks cool and kinda cute. I saw more of his video clips and then his live concert on TV and I beginning to have a HUGE CRUSH on him. I notice he doesnt like to put in alot of style when he sings, he doesnt dance much or try to do something silly like any other band when they're on stage. I love his coolness and his sweet smile, and his eyes just sort of naughty and when he winks, aaahhhhh I could die and gone to heaven!

Anyways, I had a dream about him last night ahahaha I know it's silly, I guess this is a true crush eh? LOL. I had a dream that we were in a cooking competition (imagine how it's about cooking? I cant even cook!) and then he helps me out with cooking and I was assigned to squeeze the lime juice (hehe easy task) and once in awhile he leaned at my side and drop me a kiss on my forehead and cheek and sometimes just looked at me and smile that made my heart beat like a war drum!! hahaha but then the other competitor was so jealous of us and tried to separate us, not sure how or why but then I woke up feeling happy because the image of him kissing me still so fresh in my head, what a wonderfull dream! I hope Doni had the same dream about me too, but too bad he doesnt even know that im exist hahaha. tragic!



♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 16 July 2006 at 3:50 PM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 6 Comments