Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

Mid Year Sale (Part 02)

I bought this kimono top a few days ago it's on sale for $23 from $39.90. I think it's so cute and I've always love Japanese style, I know the original Kimono is really expensive so this top is enough for me, I could wear it with jeans or black skirt. I also bought a shoe from this new shop called Tinkerbell, it's really gorgeous, I know also that I cant wear high heels, I am a clumsy girl and always fell down even when I wear flip flops but I cant help it when I tried it on and besides I dont have any formal shoes now, it's also on sale for $29.90 from $49.90, I have no idea why they always put .90 at that back, LOL i guess every cents count! I think there's nothing better to cure all illnesses than to go shopping! even window shopping somehow makes me happy, it makes me forget problems and stress reliever. I just realized that True love is never exist, I have always been a dreamer, and I guess I have always convinced myself that I will find my true love, my soulmate, the one guy that will be the other half of me, the keeper of my soul, and each break ups I had, I always told myself that we met the wrong people in order to find the right one for us and some day or one day i'll find him, But i'm just fooling myself.

I want to be realistic now and always assume the worst things because it's easier and when the worst happened I wont be hurting too much because I have been prepared for that. I think right now, I want to concentrate on other things first, how to survive on my own, how to support myself and be a better person, I dont want to think about love anymore, let it comes to me and let it fills me again when I least expected. I have so much love in me but i guess that's still not enough, but I wont look back because life goes on and I want to go with the flow.


♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 25 July 2006 at 5:01 AM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 17 Comments