Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

Mid Year Sale (Part 03)

Okay I think I need to stop buying stuff or I'm gonna be really broke! hahaha well I bought these earrings for $1.50 each, I just love big dangling earrings, before the sale, they usually sell it like 3 for $10. I dont wear it everyday though, just when I want to go out or on special occasion. By the way CONGRATULATION to my darling best friend Zahira who got accepted to study in SPAIN! I'd like to say I told you so, hun hahaha, let me know the date you're going and for how long because who knows when I go back to Netherlands in December, We could plan to meet!!! I have been keeping myself busy today and it's helping me alot not to think about other things and thanks sooo much for all my friends who are also trying to distract me from my problems, I really love you guys!! Nicole is going to have her baby sooner than we expected!!!!! I am running out of time to send her something for her baby boy! I want lots and lots of pictures of the baby to see how adorable he would be!! I'm sooo happy for you Nic!!!hugs.


♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 27 July 2006 at 2:23 AM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 8 Comments