Designed by Crystal Kiss
Today!
Click for Singapore, Singapore Forecast



Free Blog Content


Bloggirl!

Susan
Indonesian
Sept16
Virgo
HorseYear
Blogger
Smoker
Johari
my50
My Bloginality is INFP!!!


Links!
Friends


Owns
My Poetry
Goodies for You
My Indo Blog
My Quizzes
My Wishlist
Photos of My Room

Reads
Del.icio.us
Indo Radio
Primbon
Blogskins
flickr
Moblog
Thursday Thirteen
Wordless Wednesday
Thesaurus

TagBoard!

Joined!


Previously

Archive

Stuff!






weight loss product


Credits
2006 © Susan ___x
Crystal Kiss ___x

Night of Thunder
It was raining last night and lots of thunders, I really hate thunders, it makes me jumpy and woke me up everytime. I turned on the TV loud but it's still make me jumpy, the rain was beating hard on the window and I could hear the loud noise it made, I love rain but not thunder.

A face and a memory of someone keep bothering me as well and I hate it, I remembered when it's thunder and it comforted me when I talked to that someone, I was wishing the morning came soon but then in my desperate moments, a person phoned me up, I thank god for that, we talked for at least an hour untill the thunder slowly gone and the rain turns into soft drizzle and I once again felt so sleepy.

Before he hung up, I softly heard him said "I am also trying to be your rock, the one who is there for you to cling to."


♥♥♥ Susan

posted on 28 July 2006 at 1:48 PM | Permalink | Post a Comment | 10 Comments