I was visiting my friend's blog in Here and thought to myself she got a very cute retro sunglasses! Since I live in a tropical country where it's summer all year round, I have some sunglasses that I can wear them anytime and I just got a new one about last week so without further ado, here are my sunglasses hehe;
- The Big Black Sunglasses that looks like a fly's eyes, I got it for free when I bought a Style Magazine, it looks scary to me though hehe
- 2nd down is light brown color, it's also a gift from Chubby's mom, it looks like for old women with the silver frame around it
- The 3rd is my favorite sunglasses, it's from FENDI and it has a really dark brown color and I love the shape, I bought it when there was a big sale
- The 4th is from Levi's, it's big and yellow! I kinda like it because it covered the whole eyes area but it's not black so I can wear it indoor too like in the mall hehe
- The last is from DKNY, a gift from my sister, it's also my fave as it's not as big as the 1st one and I need it when the weather is too hot when you have to squint your eyes when you walk and it's stylish too.
I have been trying to pack lots of stuff and I'm also trying to lose weight by drinking apple vinegar which I think it's working, all I have to do now is joining a fitness centre, perhaps aerobic as I love to dance and I think you gotta enjoy what you're doing if you want to lose weight so I wont feel like I have to do it.
I am chatting with my sister right now so I'm back to her, ciao!